“This place is amazing. I was having a bad day and my face was in so much pain from my tooth. When I got there the staff was incredibly friendly and all so happy to help me with whatever I needed and made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend this place. I love it. I left in such a happy mood. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS!!!”
The procedure of extracting or “pulling” teeth is classified as the simplest form of oral surgery. At Powers Dental Group, we would love to see you keep ALL of your teeth, but there are some circumstances in which oral surgery is the best treatment plan. These include:
- Impacted or partially erupted wisdom teeth
- Teeth that have been severely damaged and cannot be restored
- Baby teeth that are “stuck” or preventing
- permanent teeth from erupting
- Loose teeth that require extraction to prepare for full or partial dentures
We know that no one looks forward to having teeth extracted, but if you require oral surgery, our team at Powers Dental Group is one of the most skilled and compassionate in the area. Call 719-597-9737 to make an appointment at our office in Colorado Springs, CO.